Wisden Club & Forum for Wisden Collectors
It is currently Fri May 25, 2018 9:18 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

cridler like(s) this Wisdens.Org Topic.
{ VISITS } Views: 1513  Favorites Favorites: 0  Followers Followers: 1 
Followers: cridler
 Post subject: App
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 4:23 pm 

12 years of membership12 years of membership12 years of membership12 years of membership12 years of membership12 years of membership12 years of membership12 years of membership12 years of membership12 years of membership12 years of membership12 years of membership
Site Admin

wisdens collected: 152
Many thanks to all that have downloaded the wisden app, just got a note saying it has been downloaded 1000 times.

Hope it is useful,

Cheers
Chris

:o

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on TuentiShare on SonicoShare on FriendFeedShare on OrkutShare on DiggShare on MySpaceShare on DeliciousShare on Technorati

Post subject: Re: App
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 5:04 pm 

9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership
Top Collector

Androiiiiid pleeeeeaseee! :)

Post subject: Re: App
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 6:25 pm 

12 years of membership12 years of membership12 years of membership12 years of membership12 years of membership12 years of membership12 years of membership12 years of membership12 years of membership12 years of membership12 years of membership12 years of membership
Site Admin

wisdens collected: 152
Alas it is a tottally different language and will cost the same, if not more to do this as the other app did alltogether, ill have to save up for it, i was hoping i could convert it for a couple of hundered quid but that is not possible (currently) , if a convertion tool is built ill be on it, but still need an android license, it is all a lot more complicated than i thought it would be. I probably haven't said much about the app but it took 6 months and many tweaks to get approved! it was hard work so dont really want to start from scratch again. but someone will build a converter soon enough. Maybe there is an app for it?