Bad Wind!

The place to debate our sister site www.wisdenauction.com
cridler
Site Admin
wisdens collected: 3687

Bad Wind!

Post by cridler »

Hiya,

Bad Wind has hit the WA servers and split a fibre optic cable in 2 so the site is currently down,

Sorry about that,

A preview from friday is on http://www.wisdenshop.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; if you need to take a peak.

Cheers

Chris
Happy Collecting!
tennisman
Top Collector

Bad Wind!

Post by tennisman »

I warned you about too many take away Lamb Bhunas.
blair
Wisden Guru
wisdens collected: 0

Bad Wind!

Post by blair »

Mark, I recall that you have your very own personal IT consultant...I really think that you should tell him to get his bum out of his taxi and help Chris..he is certain to bring his own lamb bhunases too.
cridler
Site Admin
wisdens collected: 3687

Bad Wind!

Post by cridler »

Fingers crossed all is OK,

Weird how 2 totally different things happened to me in 1 week, WA suffering form the hurricane which is all fixed and this forum suffereing by bad IT support

At least if WA goes down I can shout loud and get a reply within the hour, I was still awaiting a reply from this forum issues after a week!

Touch wood all is OK.

C
Happy Collecting!
tennisman
Top Collector

Bad Wind!

Post by tennisman »

I only ever chatted to the IT / Marketing /Website Company, Blair.

I didn't use them as although I thought they knew exactly what they were doing, I just couldn't find the spare £3,500 to invest in the work!!!!!

Unless I meant my old school friend of 45 years now who is in a Senior IT role in the City earning a fortune but is willing at any time of the evening to respond to my telephone call opening of 'Can you help me? I've turned it off and on and it still doesn't work'.